Based in Orange County, California, Brett Palmer & Associates provides high-performance training and coaching services for organizations looking to build better products that delight customers, increase revenue, increase profit margin, and reduce risks. Brett and his team help executives, business owners, and PMOs embrace business agility confidently through lean-agile consulting and training.
Our highly-interactive courses contain activities and engaging simulations that reinforce core learning concepts. We have worked with startups and Fortune 500 companies to lead organizational change and partner with top coaches nationally and internationally to provide ongoing support to our students and clients. We offer our students access to private live online events, conferences, and coaching products not available anywhere else.
Brett Palmer (he/his) is a Master Agile Strategist, a Certified Agile Coach & Agile Career Expert with more than 25 years of experience with business process improvement & re-engineering in technology, finance, manufacturing, healthcare, and entertainment, with a focus on end-user training and product adoption. He has developed award-winning online and instructor-led training solutions and managed systems development, implementation, release coordination, and deployments with globally-distributed teams.
Previously coming from a traditional project management background, Brett is an Enterprise Agile Coach who leverages his background in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) when helping teams and enterprises navigate organizational change to lean-agile approaches.
Brett currently has or has held the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Path to CSP Educator
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
- XSCALE Business Agility Practitioner (XBA)
- Certified Agile Leader (CAL1)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) Certified Practitioner
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- Certified Scrum Professional Developer (CSP-D)
- Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD)
- Certified Trainer of Training from the Back of the Room.
Brett is also a presenter at various industry events and conferences nationally and also is the organizer of the Agile Gathering Meetup Group. Brett lives in Orange County, California.
To help organizations of all shapes and sizes build better products that delight customers, increase revenue, increase profit margin, and reduce risks. To help executives, business owners, and PMOs embrace business agility confidently through lean-agile consulting and training. To give their employees practical training to create successful outcomes.
To develop best-in-class products and services to help businesses become more profitable. To make a profound and lasting impact in the lives of our students and partners.
- Integrity – We do what we say we will do. We speak with honesty, truthfulness, and respect.
- Authenticity – We dare to say what needs to be said. When we speak, we do so with love, compassion, and non-judgment.
- Kaizen – We continually improve our products, services, processes, and ourselves! We encourage the people around us to also be continually improving. We see our failures as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Passionate – We love our work and are grateful for the opportunity to uplift and serve others.
- Responsibility – We are responsible for everything that happens or doesn’t happen in life.
- Aliveness – We celebrate what it means to be human by playing in the spaces between dignity, humility, freedom, expressiveness, and spontaneity.
We are making a global impact by donating to organizations that bring clean drinking water and clean sanitation to people who lack this most basic human need.
Did you know...
- 10% of the world's population drink dirty swamp water.
- 780 million people do not have regular access to clean water.
- 2.4 billion people, or 35% of the global population, do not have access to adequate sanitation.
We strongly encourage you to join us in supporting these two highly-rated organizations:
- charity: water - Get involved.
- Water.org - Making a big difference for over 50 million people. Get involved.